> >>Other then the Gate spells, Plane Shift, etc. Which spells can work > >>cross-dimensionally? > > > >I'd say none of them. However, if I were running a game where that > >kind of thing came up on a regular basis, I'd be open to introducing > >trans-dimensional versions of spells. > > I would agree for most games. Cabalistic magic would be a > little different since I think that each decan based > collegeshould have spells to travel to and communicate with > spirits of that decan.
Hmm, not familiar with the Decan's even though I am using the Cabal in my game quite a bit (it's a Infinity game and the characters are currently trapped on a Cabal run world). The Cabal was mainly why I was asking the question. One of the characters just pissed them off pretty bad by killing one of their gods :) Needless to say, they are upset and will be using the resources of several different worlds to hunt this character down. Personally I don't see why someone with Plane Shift and Telecast couldn't cast a spell Cross-Dimensionally, (this doesn't mean that I'd let Seeker work across all dimensions, but I might let someone Telecast to a specific world and then cast Seeker from that world). _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
