At 09:29 AM 7/13/2006, you wrote:
Pretty much one I made up. One of the main plots in my story is that an
ancient race of gods who had long been imprisioned has finally been
freed. In GURPS terms they would be the fathers of the Sidhe and other
gods.
The God (actually Goddess) that the players just killed was Kali. I was
pretty surprised that the players managed to kill her this early in the
game, but that's what happens when someone with supernatural strength
gets a good roll vs an Utter Wall. She had an Utter Wall of 30 too :(
I'm not getting what you are implying happened here; could you be
more explicit?
Just bits from Infinite worlds. Hmm. I really should buy Cabal.
Cabal is one of my favorite books; I bought three copies just so I'd
have spares. It has lots of really cool stuff.
I agree. I'm thinking that if allowed at all, the penalties would be so
great that only a circle of mages could cast it. Maybe something like
x10 the normal penalties would be good.
Either that or have a high magery requirement (Cabal recommends
allowing more than 3 levels of magery and letting mages increase it
in play since it is a setting all about cool magical powers).
http://fantasy.geographic.net/gurps has some neat stuff for Cabal
(particularly Hermetic Magic)
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l