> >The Cabal was mainly why I was asking the question. One of the > >characters just pissed them off pretty bad by killing one of > their gods > >:) > > Which god?
Pretty much one I made up. One of the main plots in my story is that an ancient race of gods who had long been imprisioned has finally been freed. In GURPS terms they would be the fathers of the Sidhe and other gods. The God (actually Goddess) that the players just killed was Kali. I was pretty surprised that the players managed to kill her this early in the game, but that's what happens when someone with supernatural strength gets a good roll vs an Utter Wall. She had an Utter Wall of 30 too :( > >Needless to say, they are upset and will be using the resources of > >several different worlds to hunt this character down. > > Are you using the Cabal sourcebook or just the bits in > Infinite Worlds? Just bits from Infinite worlds. Hmm. I really should buy Cabal. > >Personally I don't see why someone with Plane Shift and Telecast > >couldn't cast a spell Cross-Dimensionally, (this doesn't > mean that I'd > >let Seeker work across all dimensions, but I might let > someone Telecast > >to a specific world and then cast Seeker from that world) > > I use the 4E ritual magic with the decans as colleges myself > so for games I run, I'd allow cross world spells at a greater > penalty. A crossworld seeker spell shouldn't be easy or the > Cabal wouldn't use gargoyle coursers. I agree. I'm thinking that if allowed at all, the penalties would be so great that only a circle of mages could cast it. Maybe something like x10 the normal penalties would be good. _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
