At 04:31 PM 7/12/2006, you wrote:
Hmm, not familiar with the Decan's even though I am using the Cabal in
my game quite a bit (it's a Infinity game and the characters are
currently trapped on a Cabal run world).

The Cabal's magic is conceptually divided into 36 decans (3 to a zodiacal sign) and colleges map to 23 of these [I prefer the variant where each of the decans is a college of magic, but that involves much more work wrt assigning spells to decans].

The Cabal was mainly why I was asking the question. One of the
characters just pissed them off pretty bad by killing one of their gods
:)

Which god?

Needless to say, they are upset and will be using the resources of
several different worlds to hunt this character down.

Are you using the Cabal sourcebook or just the bits in Infinite Worlds?


Personally I don't see why someone with Plane Shift and Telecast
couldn't cast a spell Cross-Dimensionally, (this doesn't mean that I'd
let Seeker work across all dimensions, but I might let someone Telecast
to a specific world and then cast Seeker from that world)

I use the 4E ritual magic with the decans as colleges myself so for games I run, I'd allow cross world spells at a greater penalty. A crossworld seeker spell shouldn't be easy or the Cabal wouldn't use gargoyle coursers.



_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to