----- Original Message ---- From: Roger Burton West <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, 18 February, 2009 9:25:04 AM Subject: Re: RE: RE: [gurps] Building a VehicleML
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 09:21:52PM +0100, Onno Meyer wrote: >I could build a web interface into my homepage which >allows you to do all sorts of things. Pro: I have more >control. Con: I have to do all the work myself. >Well, if you can run (my language of choice) on your web server then I >can write a script for you to host. :-) OK, I do this in my day job... >Roger I am thinking we need to get a sourceforge or like website to host the development code and also see if Steve Jackson Games would host the namespace, RDDL, XML documentation like http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/ tom_a_sparks Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
