> So, when you say it can be processed by computer, how are you looking for > it > to be processed? Entry into a database of some sort? Some means for the > HTML readers to be able to process the data in the file?
Three options. I could make the VehicleML file(s) available, as Roger suggested, so you could do all sorts of things at home, like "list all TL8 ground vehicles over $1M". Pro: you can do all sorts of things with the file. Con: I can't control what you do with it. While I've already given permission for non-commercial use of my work, there are other peoples' vehicles in the collection ... I could build a web interface into my homepage which allows you to do all sorts of things. Pro: I have more control. Con: I have to do all the work myself. I could do the transformation at home and put only the result online. Pro: Easy to do, and easy to proof-read. Con: you cannot do specific searches or exports. _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
