To me, the facial expression in the "rose pink" version looks slightly
different from nos. 1 and 3. I think I remember seeing that version in the
Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace about 20 years ago. If it's in the Royal
Collection it may well now be at Windsor.

Kate Bunting
Librarian and 17th century reenactor

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 21/02/2006 12:23 >>>
Printers and monitor vary is color.
This is what my monitor shows me.

This site has the dress in red with tan and dk gold sleeves and forepart.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ElizabethTudorAt13-woc-0475.jpg

Scroll down. It is medium rose pink with sleeves and forepart in
monocromatic gold.
http://englishhistory.net/tudor/monarchs/eliz1.html

Orange and gold
http://tudorhistory.org/elizabeth/youngeliza.jpg

Not the same portrait but thought you would like to see it.
http://www.marileecody.com/gloriana/princesselizabeth.jpg

De