>From Mary Corbet/Needle'n Thread.com:

  Good news - there is a supplier in the US. You can purchase Pearsall's -
approximately 350 shades in 75 color categories - from An Itch to Stitch.

Lynn Downward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Check Hedgehog Handworks in the L.A. area. I don't know if she has it, but
she's certainly got a lot of wonderful lines of threads.

LynnD

On 2/1/08, margaret wrote:

> Does anyone know of a distributor here in the US for Pearsalls Silk
> Embroidery Thread? I inherited some several years ago but its about gone
> now
> and I would love to get some more. It is made in England.
> Margaret

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.
          Dr. Seuss

Our greatest glory is not in never failing,
but in rising up every time we fail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson