I know very little about it either, that's why I'm asking here. Amazon.uk has
some copies:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_/202-2517721-5491063?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=clothes+of+the+common&x=0&y=0

I think someone here suggested these books to me, but I thought I'd need more
feedback before purchasing books that might not be very helpful to me.

Zuzana

Suzi Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: At 18:30 29/04/2008, you wrote:
>It is a particular series. If you, however, knew of something
>better, I'd be glad to hear about it.

My point is that I don't know it - can you give me more details?

Suzi