Yes, I have explained that to to her.  I have suggested just a firm under
bodice (ala' Elenora of Toledo).  We will see where that goes.
She has a gastritis problem that plagues her...

I really appreciate all  the folks who have explained some of their issues.  It
really "kicks me in the hiney, to remember that there are lots of legitimate
reasons for wanting to "dress up" with some limitations...

Sg