Good Day,
Please try using a cotton camisole under the corset and per Renaissance Corp, larger ladies will roll small tea towels (white only it seems) and place under the breasts but I find this bothersome and they can slip.. Personally, I hate trying to be a size 4-6 when I am a size 20, and my corsets do not close all the way in back...I like to breath too much. No one sees them and the bodice or surcoats cover the backs anyway and on hotter days that helps stay a wee bit cooler. Ladies , we no longer need to kill ourselves. By the end of the day it is nice to get out of a corset but I find my back hurts less from wearing one and have thought on several days why not wear one all the time...just not so tight one can not breath.

Hope my wee input helps on this issue...
Ladye Paige in Virginia