From: otsisto <otsi...@socket.net>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 13, 2009 4:40 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Fabric suggestions - Marie Antoinette 1786 portrait

You are looking at possibly an ecru silk chiffon lined with white linen or
cotton. The shoulder region is not a different material from the sleeve, it
is the two layers only flat. The edges of the ruffles seem to have either
bia tape, ribbon or possibly embroidered edge.

http://www.lostcoasthistpatterns.com/chdrbyrohofa.html
http://www.jennylafleur.com/diary/georgian07/chemise07.jpg
http://www.jennylafleur.com/diary/georgian07/chemise05.jpg
http://www.jennylafleur.com/diary/georgian07/chemise03.jpg