Yeah, it is a soft money issue.  Well you've got a good idea that I will
go check on (if one contributer payed for hosting out of pocket as a
campaign contribution).  But i think if this thing works hosting will cost
a bit more than $2K a month and things will get messy. $2000 is not enough
to pay for this thing I think....

I as well really do want to do the node hoster, but it is really looking
like the FEC is standing in the way.

But in some respects this is a good thing.  It forces us to make this a
true grassroots engineering effort and to really distrbute the network.
And plus, if ISPs step forward (almost garunteed) to host / install the
nodes then we are halfway there to a node hoster.

-Zack