Hmm - now your starting a business ;)  Well..... i think it could be
lucrative, there is assuradly a need for this kind of service.

But again, we _cannot_ as a group plan / develop / organize such a venture.
I amunder the impression that it would be considered enough collusion
to hold the campaign liable.

-Zack