At 4:30 AM -0400 7/23/03, Aldon Hynes wrote:
Jon,

   I do worry a little bit about the 'Pro Bono' contributions of a
corporation.  This gets into 'in-kind' donations which can be a sticky
issue.  I've been dealing with another company that sounds like it is in a
similar situation as yours.  They have suggested hosting the site in return
for having a text ad at the bottom to the effect:

Legally an LLC is a partnership (in this case a 3 person one) in the eyes of the government and the IRS, I don't think it has the 'individual in the eyes of the law' aspects of a real Incorprated entity, but I have no clue how that effects the political campaign aspects.

--

Jeff Kramer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]