Very cool, Josh. Suggest you look at The ryze.com as well as Friendster to
get a sense how things might work. Also check out that Ryze user agreement
and perhaps others - we need to have a user agreement in place for Deanster
and other interactive environments (I have a good model that's simpler than
Ryze's that we cd use).

Re. identity, exposure shd be in the hands of the participant, who shd have
an easy way to select what details others can see, or (as at Ryze) to expose
details to selected other members.