On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 01:44:44PM -0400, Zephyr Teachout wrote:
> Just catching the tail end of this, but we're fully planning to run
> deanster, I've got the server space planned, and I'm looking to hire for
> someone to administer. So all we're doing is making sure its designed in
> a way we can manage. There's a lot of projects we're going to build on
> this, and it runs off our main database (we'll be sending out email
> asking folks to register additional info to fill out deanster profile).
> This is one that we're completely committed to -- and it would be silly
> to set up rival deansters off site!

Except that if you run the auth, then all sites have to be approved and
vetted... or have I managed to completely misunderstand this whole thread,
Zack?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows
        -- Simon Slavin, on a.f.c