Here are the high points from tonights IRC meeting; it was long but productive.

Mostly I've taken note of things that seem "actionable" or which affect our immediate progress. The most important thing that happened was a hashing out of our "vanilla" site kit feature list. This is what we're working towards for releast ASAP.

The High Points

1) LynnS needs a module list and a central place to store documentation. Drumm suggests the book module. A feature-list was decided on later in the meeting (see below).

2) Zacker points out that there's already been some talk about install scripts and that some people have volunteered to coordinate. http://www.hack4dean.org/phpwiki/index.php?InstallationScripting

3) Josh_k would like a mailing list or something similar to help organize the MetaDean crew. Ditto for DeanSter. These will go up along with the new DeanSpace home for

4) eponics suggest a "fixed" taxonomy for the kit, ping suggests the same for people's interests/skills on deanster. The kit vanilla taxonomy (and other vanilla concerns) will be discussed on sunday at 3pm EST in the IRC channel.

5) Madoc volunteers to be a press/PR coordinator; he will post things to the wiki for collab-edit and send pointers to the wiki to an editorial-committee mailing list.

6) Milestones: people will self-set specific milestones. We will agree on general milestones in meetings, and rely on people to report on progress. We also need to be mindful of "external" milestones.
- Zack will be a "nudger".
- Jeffk points us to phpCollab: http://phpcollab.sourceforge.net/
- Ping suggests our milestones be specific
- Zephyr points out that having a reliable sense of when things will be done is very important for the campaign
- aldon: milestones should be tied to the needs of others

7) Setting milestones
DRUPAL/KIT:
        - A vanilla release
                - Feature list:
                        - endorse
                        - event (calendar)
                        - export (rss transmitter)
                        - import (rss recieving)
                        - mailinglist (mailing lists)
                        - make_block (makes a node into a block)
                        - postcard (ecard/graphic endorsement)
                - Not included:
                        - Action (may end up being part of DeanSter)
                        - Media (not necessary, potential hold-up))
                - Needs tech support to be ready

8) DeanSpace:
- Polycot is donating server jail. THANKS!
- Neil is admin
- He'll be around IRC and IM tomorrow as the site goes up
- Josh, Zack, Madoc will work site copy
- Aldon has volunteered to port the wiki
- Neil will hack up a quick template, ask list for more support
- Timeline for switch-over of h4d activity: site ready for migration on friday, migration finished by midnight sunday. Aldon will set blackout dates for wiki migration.