A few comments from my side.  First, I'm sorry I had to idle when you got
around to talking about migrating Wikki to DeanSpace.  I don't know the
particulars of my schedule this weekend.  I have to spend some time with
kids and grandparents, etc.

However, the goal of Porting the Wikki starting sometime Friday, and having
it done by the end of the weekend seems very reasonable.  My expectation is
that it is likely to be a page at a time.  As such, instead of blacking out
updates on the Wikki as a whole, my thought would be to black out pages at a
time.

e.g.  As a page starts to be migrated, put in a header
"Please do not update this page, it is currently being migrated"
and when the migration is done, changing the header to
"Please do not update this page, it has been migrated to
http://www.deanspace.com/?q=node/view/23";

I do have a few concerns about the migration.  My Drupal experience is okay,
but not great, so I might not be thinking of the best way to do this.
Suggestions are encouraged.

My guess is that the Wikki becomes a Collaborative book.  Is this right or
is there a better way?

My guess is that I will need to translate the Wikki codes into HTML.  Again,
is this right, or can Drupal support Wikki code?

I'm not sure how best to do the links.  One of the things I like best about
Wiki is it's ability to automaticially link.  Is there an equivalent in
Drupal?

Anyone have any other ideas on how best to migrate?

I have started giving the migration a test in my sandbox.  Go to
http://ahynes1.homeip.net:8180/drupal/index.php?q=node/view/25 to take a
look and to provide any comments.

Aldon