> DRUPAL/KIT:
>       - A vanilla release
>               - Feature list:
>                       - endorse
>                       - event (calendar)
>                       - export (rss transmitter)
>                       - import (rss recieving)
>                       - mailinglist (mailing lists)
>                       - make_block (makes a node into a block)
>                       - postcard (ecard/graphic endorsement)

Sorry to be so late on this--this has been Hell Week. These are the features
we're writing, basically; what about "native" drupal modules already extant
in the vanilla kit and encourage admins to enable? Are we going to ship with
forum? blog? weblink? book? profile? poll? wha? Is it more a matter of
stripping some modules out? Just trying to figure out what us tech writers
have got to explain.

Lynn S.