I propose OS club.
Not all Computer Science in general (for that me have the faculty, right?)

>B) Gabi's approach - it's all about knowledge - anything goes
Not everything. Only OS and OS related (networking in OS is of course
related (not routing protocols, but OS implementation of sockets for
example) , Virtualization is related, Distributed is partly related. Crypto
- I am not sure is very much related, but if you think it is - OK.
Bioinformatics for example is for sure not related).

Gabi

  _____