On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 12:15:40AM +0200, Cyril Bonté wrote:
> OK, here comes the 2 patch files for haproxy-1.3.21 and haproxy-1.4-dev4.
> Please note 3 minor changes in those versions (proto_http.c / proto_http.h) :

Cyril, I have merged your two patches. I applied a very minor change,
I removed the appsession_option field and used the normal proxy options
instead ; it was not necessary to add 32 bits to the proxy while there
were plenty available for that purpose.

I have also added a few lines in the doc about the new keyword, and
committed with your first mail as a commit message.

Thanks !