Hi Cyril,

On Fre 13.11.2009 22:50, Cyril Bonté wrote:
Hello Willy,
sorry, I didn't have time to work on the patch as I wanted.

Le jeudi 5 novembre 2009 06:19:41, Willy Tarreau a écrit :
> Sorry but I can't see in the haproxy sources how the cookie prefix can be
used for appsession.
> "capture cookie" allows to find this cookie prefix but it seems there's no
code to then use it in appsession. If it's the case, I can work on it these next days, if
you want.

OK you're indeed right. So since this "feature" has never been
usable nor used, let's fix it as you initially proposed.

It works well but I have a question before considering the patch
finalized :)
As using the captured cookie may add an unwanted behaviour in some
existant configurations, I set it as an option.
First I added it as I did for "request-learn" but shouldn't it be
better to define these options more "haproxy like" (using "option" and
"no option") ?

Which would give :
(no) option appsession-request-learn
(no) option appsession-capture-cookie