Hi Cyril,

On Sun, Apr 08, 2012 at 09:42:19PM +0200, Cyril Bonté wrote:
> I couldn't find much time for this since the last message...until this week.

Better late than never :-)

> The code is still ugly. Honestly, I'm quite ashamed of it :-)

You should not, what is important is that it exists and does the job well!

> But I'm not ashamed of the result, so it's time to make it public and to
> ask for help to cleanup the code, fix some issues and enhance the
> converter and the generated documentation.

The result is really great, I mean *really*.

> The project is shared on gihtub. Also, converted documentation for
> haproxy 1.4.20 and 1.5 are available there.
>
> The code itself is in python and recently started to use Mako Templates
> as a first attempt to make the code cleaner.
>
> The generated pages are based on Bootstrap, from Twitter. I  believe it
> will help to easily add some smart features such as keyword auto-completion.
>
> The project sources : http://github.com/cbonte/haproxy-dconv
> The project web page : http://cbonte.github.com/haproxy-dconv/
> Generated documentations :
> - for haproxy 1.4 :
>   http://cbonte.github.com/haproxy-dconv/configuration-1.4.html
> - for haproxy 1.5 :
>   http://cbonte.github.com/haproxy-dconv/configuration-1.5.html
>
> Feel free to give me some feedbacks. Again, help will be very welcomed
> to enhance the project and the documentation ;-)

I hope some people contribute to it as much as I received contribs for
haproxy. Maybe you have started a new doc conversion language without
yet being aware of it :-)

Kudos for the good job!