Hi Aleks,

On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 06:38:42PM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
> Some questions for open discussion.
>
> 1.) Where is the right page for the 'HTMLFIED' document?
>     http://haproxy.1wt.eu/#docs => separate page such as
>        doc.haproxy.1wt.eu ...

We need to ensure we can automate the update so that when the doc is updated
on the primary site, it's automatically updated on Cyril's site too.

> 2.) automatic build or a separate build option 'make htmldoc' I prefer
> the
>     second way

We could think about merging Cyril's work in the contrib dir of haproxy, but
since he expects some fast development on it soon, this would slow the
process a lot. Better let his project evolve quickly and maybe at some point
we could take a snapshot of it into haproxy so that "make htmldoc" works out
of the box.

I think that at some point, some users might be interested in implementing
other backends such as asciidoc which creates very nice outputs for a wide
variety of formats (including man and pdf). But let's not start to divert
the nice job from what it currently is :-)

Cheers,