Hi,

On 10-04-2012 15:07, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
On 09-04-2012 20:37, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi Aleks,

On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 06:38:42PM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
Some questions for open discussion.

1.) Where is the right page for the 'HTMLFIED' document?
    http://haproxy.1wt.eu/#docs => separate page such as
       doc.haproxy.1wt.eu ...

We need to ensure we can automate the update so that when the doc is updated
on the primary site, it's automatically updated on Cyril's site too.

2.) automatic build or a separate build option 'make htmldoc' I prefer
the
    second way

We could think about merging Cyril's work in the contrib dir of haproxy, but since he expects some fast development on it soon, this would slow the process a lot. Better let his project evolve quickly and maybe at some point we could take a snapshot of it into haproxy so that "make htmldoc" works out
of the box.

I have now added the used python modules page

https://github.com/cbonte/haproxy-dconv/wiki/Python-Modules

so that the pre requirements are more clear ;-)

I have created a tgz for the style and js files.

http://www.none.at/haproxy-style-js.tar.gz

how about to link to twitter or add the files to the repo.

Cheers
Aleks