Attached is the information you requested -- and hopefully performed
correctly :)

* no_haproxy.pcap: This is a successful connection + POST to the
original Mochiweb server. Note that here the port is 8443 not 443
(IP=10.3.3.3)
* ha_self_signed.pcap: Failed attempt against HAProxy with a self
signed certificate & key.
* TEST_cert_and_key.pem: The self signed cert/key from above.

The bind line for ha_self_signed.pcap looks like this:
bind *:443 ssl crt /home/bashby/Lukas/TEST_cert_and_key.pem ciphers AES128-SHA

Thanks again to you and everyone here taking the time to look at this!