Am 02-03-2015 14:51, schrieb Thierry FOURNIER:
On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 17:34:36 +0100
Aleksandar Lazic <al-hapr...@none.at> wrote:

[snipp]

Maybe it would be possible to integrate lua-scripting into the check
agent framework?

Hi,

thank you.

It is certainly possible. Have you some concrete usage case ?

I'm sorry not yet.

<crazy-idea>
inject lua code over contorl socket ;-)
</crazy-idea>

It is technicaly possible. I'm not sure that it is useful for other
thing than development.

Well you know things change.

For now, the tag <crazy-idea> is welcome :)

Thanks.

Thierry

> enjoy
> Thierry