Hi Sylvain,

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 03:09:49PM +0100, Sylvain Faivre wrote:
> >>option http-buffer-request
> >>
> >>maybe you should stick on the header ;-)
> >
> >OK I added "option http-buffer-request", it will help for sure !
> >
> >What do you mean "stick on the header" ?
>
> Oh well, it seems like I forgot to stick on the request URL parameter,
> when passed with a question mark.

What Aleks meant is that you don't need http-buffer-request as it's
only used to process POST data which isn't your case.

> So I just added this to my config :
>      stick on urlp(JSESSIONID) table back_jsessionid
>      stick store-request urlp(JSESSIONID) table back_jsessionid
>
> It should cover all cases now.

These two are partially redundant, since "stick on" is already a
shortcut for "stick match" + "stick store-request". So you end up
having this :

      stick match urlp(JSESSIONID) table back_jsessionid
      stick store-request urlp(JSESSIONID) table back_jsessionid
      stick store-request urlp(JSESSIONID) table back_jsessionid

Thus you can safely remove the "stick store-request" rule, you won't
notice the difference.

Regards,
willy