On 4/16/2018 6:43 AM, Jarno Huuskonen wrote:
There's also http-check disable-on-404
(http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.5/configuration.html#4.2-http-check%20disable-on-404)

So maybe first set flag that returns 404 on health check and only after
thirty seconds fail the health check.

This looks really promising, but then I saw this in the documentation for that option:

"If the server responds 2xx or 3xx again, it will immediately be reinserted into the farm."

Is that referring to a 2xx or 3xx on the health check, or a 2xx/3xx on external requests already sent to that server?  If it's the former, then there's no problem, but if it's the latter, then that isn't what I want at all.  My guess about this is that it's the former, but I'd like confirmation.

Thanks,
Shawn