On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 10:49:26AM +0100, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> Ilya,
>
> Am 16.03.20 um 07:52 schrieb ???? ???????:
> > we use clang because of its address sanitizer. I found gcc asan more noisy
> > and less usable.
>
> I believe you broke ASAN with clang-9 anyway, because the Travis
> configuration checks for 'clang':
> https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/blob/67b095e797a156ae27b7b52f6ccf57171717dd16/.travis.yml#L108
>
> It probably needs to read `if [ "$CC"  = "clang*" ]` (unless I got my
> bash syntax wrong).

Indeed. However it should be:

     if [ "${CC%-*}" = "clang" ]

I'd like to focus on what's still broken (i.e. the abns seamless reload test)
before adding more noise. It ought to be fixed but it is still random, it
even failed once on amd64. I definitely need to be able to reproduce it, as
I was certain the two recent bugs fixed were the only ones responsible for
this.