Hi guys,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 01:42:14AM +0100, Olivier Houchard wrote:
(...)
> > Hope you have an idea where to look. Providing captures/logs is a bit
> > difficult without some careful scrubbing..

I think a good test would be to just revert that patch, or selectively
each one of the 3 lines it contains.

> No answer yet, but I just tried to do a checkout of the FreeBSD svn tree
> via haproxy, and it indeed doesn't work, it's a bit late right now, but
> I'll have a look tomorrow :)

OK thanks. I remember that you had some opinions on some of them at some
point. However I'm tempted to think that if any of them needs to be changed,
we're probably missing something somewhere which could indicate that other
subscribes might randomly fail, because each time it's in h1_detach() and
I don't see why we should always wake up if already subscribed.