On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 04:06:27PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> btw, is there some tool to test at least RFC 7230 compliance ?

Not that I'm aware of, especially given the complexity of the HTTP/1
specs which try to cover all known use cases and implementations.

> also, there are various specific implementation like MAPI / MS RPC which
> might require some testing tool as well
>
> inspired by h2spec actually. can/should we add some HTTP/1.1 tests as well ?

I don't think so. H2 is extremely simple and strict in its definition,
this is not the case for H1 and complying is more a matter of how strict
you are with the SHOULD or MAY than anything else. I'd say that in practice
most of the VTC files already rely on some basic compliance and are already
OK for this. We can always improve, of course, but this shouldn't deserve
unreasonable efforts.