On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 05:04:43PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> > Let's increase the timeout to see if it has a chance to finish, no ?
> >

> yes

OK now pushed. It's really annoying to work blindly like this. The
build model Travis uses is broken by design. Requiring to commit
something for testing is utterly wrong. And doing so within the
project that's supposed to being test is further wrong. We already
have 44 patches only on .travis.yml! If this continues like this,
I predict that a "pre-CI" solution will appear to test if your
change is likely to trigger a travis error before it gets merged...