On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 3:25 PM Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:

> On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 05:04:43PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> > > Let's increase the timeout to see if it has a chance to finish, no ?
> > >

> > yes
>
> OK now pushed. It's really annoying to work blindly like this. The
> build model Travis uses is broken by design. Requiring to commit
> something for testing is utterly wrong. And doing so within the
> project that's supposed to being test is further wrong. We already
> have 44 patches only on .travis.yml! If this continues like this,
> I predict that a "pre-CI" solution will appear to test if your
> change is likely to trigger a travis error before it gets merged...

You can avoid this by making changes to .travis.yml directly in Travis UI.
At the right-top part of the page there is "More options" menu. Select
"Trigger build" and in the dialog you can paste "Custom config". Once you
are happy with the outcome you can push it in your Git repo.

Back to the main topic:
Now it fails with totally new reason. It doesn't even start installing the
dependencies.
It started failing this way since:
https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/commit/8d76af55e10f018ab3d482125433be4992884372
You can try the "manual approach" by reverting this change! ;-)