On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 06:14:28PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> > You can avoid this by making changes to .travis.yml directly in Travis UI.
> > At the right-top part of the page there is "More options" menu. Select
> > "Trigger build" and in the dialog you can paste "Custom config". Once you
> > are happy with the outcome you can push it in your Git repo.

Awesome, thanks Martin! I wish we'd found this earlier!

> that's nice idea.
> Willy, can you grant me rights (in travis) to do so ? It requires "admin"
> travis permissions

I wish I could. I've visited all visible menus and even settings under
my face, and couldn't find anything related to user management nor
permissions :-(  It's fairly possible it's hidden somewhere, I'm not
good at spotting hidden menus in modern interfaces. So for now I'm a
bit stuck :-(