Years ago I had all our oral history interviews  transcribed. This is the one
medium to guarantee that they are always accessible.  No problem getting
volunteers to transcribe these historically interesting accounts. They are in
our temple archives and part of our OPAC.
Andrea Rapp, Wise Temple, Cincinnati