Hi everyone,

Does HCP have a specific ROI parcellation that is commonly
used/recommended? I  would prefer to begin with anatomically (rather than
functionally defined) ROIs.

My goal is to parcellate the voxel-wise time series into larger ROIs. I've
previously used the Desikan-Killiany atlas, but ideally would be interested
in using something with a finer parcellation.

The only HCP parcellation I was able to find was the parcellation from the
ICA decomposition (resulting in one timeseries per ICA component), with 25,
50, 100, 200, 300 components. However, I don't think this is something I am
interested in, as a single node (ie component) may comprise voxels that are
scattered across the brain.

Is there anything like an anatomical ROI parcellation that's typically used
by HCP people?

Thanks,
Joelle