Hi Joelle,

You should be aware of potential issues with using anatomically-defined ROIs
for rfMRI network analysis.

Smith, S. M., Miller, K. L., Salimi-Khorshidi, G., Webster, M., Beckmann, C.
F., Nichols, T. E., et al. (2011). Network modelling methods for FMRI.
NeuroImage, 54(2), 875–891. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2010.08.063

Gordon, E. M., Laumann, T. O., Adeyemo, B., Huckins, J. F., Kelley, W. M., &
Petersen, S. E. (2014). Generation and Evaluation of a Cortical Area
Parcellation from Resting-State Correlations. Cerebral Cortex.
http://doi.org/10.1093/cercor/bhu239

--Greg

Greg Burgess, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience
Phone: 314-362-7864
Email: gburg...@wustl.edu