Hello,
i test many things. First thanks to being here...

On the irc channel i think you give me a solution by talking about udev
rules,
For me i can not install hdmi2usb-mode-switch

> sudo apt install hdmi2usb-mode-switch
>>> it give an error of dependencies:
>>>
>>> Les paquets suivants contiennent des dépendances non satisfaites :
>>>  hdmi2usb-mode-switch : Dépend: ixo-usb-jtag (>= 0.0.1) mais il n'est
>>> pas installable
>>> E: Impossible de corriger les problèmes, des paquets défectueux sont en
>>> mode « garder en l'état ».
>>>
>> So i find the rules there
> :https://github.com/litex-hub/litex-buildenv-udev

and i build it from the script.
Now it seem to work.

In guvcview, i can catch something but it's unstable.
I want to use OBS https://obsproject.com/ but no picture, obs list the
opsis but nothing happen...
SITUATION
I succeed to get to cam working and possibilties to switch cams  on 2
differents screens.
Unfortunatly only working in PAL mde mode 13.
If i want a conference style one cam and one cam everythings need to be in
video_mode pal, even if i set a secondary mode in 1280x720 50hz or 60hz.
If i got a good size from my computer screen, the cam is glitchy.

So i continue experiments.