Also, for your application, i highly recommend you look into building codes
and use a non-flammable adhesive. I'm sure you don't want another grenfell
tower disaster (they used same polyiso boards as hexayurts). at the least
seal the seams and you probably want to add a layer of sheet rock on the
inside. With 4" panels and glue you won't be able to kick your way out of a
fire and escape the fumes.