Valid concerns. And I do not have answers. Have wondered about its
load-bearing ability as an adhesive. Do know the Chumash were have said to
have used it to waterproof and help bond the canoes they rowed between the
mainland and the Channel Islands.

We do have really powerful spring windstorms here. And occasional extreme
snowloads. (4' in 2007. VERY rare. No idea if the 4" polyiso panels could
stand up to that weight.)

The H18 essentially is a tension structure. If the tension ring is adequate
(and I may do both top and bottom ones), even if the bond on a panel or two
broke, wouldn't the building tend to hold together?

This is an experiment.

I remember back in the very early days of this group someone built a model
and reported that it failed under winter snowload. But they provided few
specifics. No idea what thickness of polyiso they used. And someone else
reported that an OSB version failed under snowload. Again, no details on
how it was constructed.

So ... I am aware the thing may fail.

And I am aware that I know very little about construction and engineering.
Suppose I will know a little bit more when this project is done. And even
more after a few years if it manages to still be standing and livable.

And ... I expect that I will innovate a number of modifications and fixes
along the way if this thing holds up well enough to allow that.