If my math is right, on an H18 design, I would have 118.6 square feet of
foam-to-foam edges to attach (with my 4" thick polyiso). That would take 5
gallons of epoxy, it looks like. And that is way out of my budget.

So .... think I am going to run another test with asphalt emulsion. Last
time I tested it was with small pieces of foam in 2011. They grabbed
together beautifully and would not come apart and I saw no deterioration of
the foam over a few weeks. Think I tossed the test pieces after about a
year. They firmly held together through freeze and desert summer heat. That
may be what I go with for this experimental housing project of mine. Really
need to hold the costs down.

Have about 4 gallons of asphalt emulsion on hand and think that in 2017 it
is selling for somewhere around $40 per bucket (is that 4.5 gallons now) at
home improvement centers. So it is certainly affordable.

Need to have this figured out within about a week when I expect to be
putting together the roof and then rubber coating it. Have to get the roof
coating done before about Sept. 1 when the seasons change here in northern
New Mexico (usually within a week of Sept. 1 night temps drop 20 or more
degrees). The roof coating has to be applied while nighttime temps are 60
or above. So I'm pressed for time to get that part of the project assembled
and finished.

Am open to other suggestions for an adhesive, but I really don't want to
spend more than about $100 to cover the 119 square feet.