Cool, thanks, guys!

So, nobody's worried about stability?

I'm going to start modding my H12 as soon as I settle on attachment
strategy (velcro, etc.). I think maybe I can assemble the entire thing
myself with velcro, and a short stepladder. The top piece is challenging,
but could maybe be velcroed from the inside, with tape handles inside the
top piece to pull on to get enough pressure. For rain proofing, maybe
attach a small nylon skirt to the top piece, that flops over the edges of
the adjoining pieces, maybe weighted. Elsewhere, orient the velcro seams to
keep out rain. Also maybe velcro the tarp to the bottom edges.

I have to figure out the roof-section hinge parity, and play with the model
to convince myself I can attach it to the walls edge-by-edge, without
assembling the roof as a unit first. Placing the roof on the base of the
H12 took four of us.

Bob