Hmm, not sure I'm getting the picture. If there's velcro on the sticky side
of the bifi, don't you still need to attach the other side of the velcro to
the polyiso?

But even if that improves the attachment scenario, I wouldn't trust bifi to
hold up over years. The dry desert is pretty hard on it, even if it's
covered. I attached my velcro to Barge-cemented Cordura.