Have inquires out now about ordering from UK. Awaiting to hear if it can be
shipped to the U.S., cost and time-frame.

Have yet to find a satisfactory adhesive other than Gorilla Glue. (Gorilla
Glue takes 24 hours to cure and must be clamped all that time. Creating
satisfactory clamps for the hexayurt angles and large pieces of 4" thick
polyiso is proving to be beyond my skill level, I am afraid. Am getting
discouraged with finding an adhesive I can work with that will do the job.

Really like the idea of a 5-minute set time, as offered by Everbuild.
Forces me to work FAST, but also allows me to hold the pieces in place,
eliminating the need for clamping the angled pieces.

Discovered that my 2012 tests with asphalt emulsion were not with polyiso
but with EPS. It sticks wonderfully to polystyrene. Doesn't want to stick
to polyiso at all.

Had thought the Liquid Nails I cited earlier would do the job, but have
found it only wants to work on perfectly smooth, perfectly straight edges
and not a one of my bevels meets those criteria.

Hope to have heard back by tomorrow regarding whether the Everbuild Wood
Adhesive PU 5-Minute Liquid can be shipped to me in the U.S. Have been
waiting two days for an answer from one seller. Now am contacting
home-improvement building supply stores in the UK and am awaiting their

Have found that I can buy a 36-ounce size of original Gorilla Glue for $32
on Amazon. That's much more affordable than the sizes available locally.
But still presents the clamping problem for me.