Hunter, I will be testing Titebond II Pro on the backing board sometime in
the next couple days. But won't be testing it *between* the polyiso and the
textured paper covering. Will be testing it atop the textured paper. It is
the initial layer in the "poor man's fiberglass" treatment I will be using
to attempt to increase substantially the tensile strength of the insulation
boards and to give them a waterproofed, hardened exterior.

If tests prove compatibility, will be rolling on PVA drywall sealant
primer, and then a coat of Titebond II and then stretching out cloth fabric
atop that, and saturating the fabric with heavy coats of paints.

WILL be doing some tests of compatibility between PVA and Tightbond II, and
Tightbond II and aluminum acrlyic paint, and Tightbond II and latex paint,
and between aluminum acrylic paint and latex paint  over the next few days.
And, of course, between polyiso and all of those. None of those are
supposed to melt polyiso, but I want to make sure.