Two things:

-1- About 30 minutes of Googling suggests to me that Everbuild Lumberjack
wood glue is sold in the UK and not in the U.S. Can be ordered from the UK
via eBay and various sites. So I won't be testing it this time around
because I will be well into gluing before an overseas order would arrive.

-2- RE: Gorilla Glue and other polyurethane wood glues. Read on a couple
boat-building sites that while the foaming action appears to be beneficial
for filling in gaps, this is not really the case. The foaming action IS
beneficial when the glue is applied thinly to one of two pieces to be
attached and the other face is wet down, and then the pieces are tightly
fit together and clamped. In that case, foaming can force some of the glue
deeper into the joining wood fibers, strengthening/deepening the bond. But
the hardened foam itself, filling gaps and holes between the two pieces to
be bonded, actually weakens the bond between the pieces. The hardened foam
is much more fragile than the areas with only a super thin coating of cured
glue and no gaps.

Since I have already bought about 10 28 oz. tubes of Liquid Nails Heavy
Duty Construction Adhesive (which I COULD return for refund or exchange), I
think I will stick with it for this project, rather than opt for the more
expensive Gorilla Glue, and rather than experiment with some other brands /
compositions of polyurethane wood adhesives. I was enthusiastic about
Gorilla Glue for its gap-filling tendency since many of my cuts are not
perfectly straight and even. That is, I WAS, until reading the information
I summarized in item 2 above.

Gorilla Glue may make a stronger bond than Liquid Nails on polyiso to
polyiso faces. That's speculation on my part, but is based on the fact that
both the glue and insulation board have polyisocyanurate as a key
ingredient in their formulas.