-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Georges
Giroux
Sent: December 4, 2002 3:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Additional Weapon Functions

I don't see how that could work...
pev->buttons is defined only as an unsigned short (16 bits).

The defines for the new buttons are:
#define IN_ATTACK3      (1 << 16)
#define IN_ATTACK4      (1 << 17)

Clearly shifting by 16 or 17 bits will not work since the unsigned short
is only 16 bits. So this solution is not possible..

Project Lead/Coder
Gladiator mod
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 11425443