-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of omega
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 1:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Additional Weapon Functions

Its because the SDK documentation is a little misleading.
You can't add any extra actual states (as in; you can't add any new bits
to pass over, you can still make as many kbutton_t's as you want
though.) its capped at 16 bit, and theres no way to increase it without
modifying the netcode in the engine.

You'll have to replace IN_ALT1, or the other unused flag that I
discovered the other day; IN_RUN So if you rename IN_RUN to IN_ATTACK3,
it should work. And you'll be able to use IN_ATTACK3 elsewhere on the
server/client.

-omega
Frontline Force - http://www.flfmod.com